This article explains how to start a meeting or call using Bellbird, a free video calling service from Engoo.
There are two ways to create a meeting room:
- By using an internet browser.
- By using Slack.
- Go to the following address: https://engoo.com/app/meeting.
- Click on the "Create a Call" button.
- A link will be available for you to share with other participants you want to join the call.
If your organization uses Slack, creating a meeting room is even easier. Just do the following:
- Add our integration.
- Now anyone in your organization can create a call, just type /meeting in any channel.